Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nothing to say

Tomorrow is my last day of winter quarter! Some aspects of my life are looking up! Goodbye winter, hello spring! It is about 68 degrees outside. Earlier I had to write MY LAST essay for Eng114 while listening to the birds chirp and watching the sunshine. It was extremely hard to concentrate. Tomorrow I just have one final and I am done for a week. That week is going to be filled with tennis, jogging, working, more tennis..teaching people to play tennis so I have more people to play with. This weekend Travis, Kurtis, Brad, and I are going to play doubles. I'm really excited. I'm going to be outside almost everyday being active. LOVE IT!

I should probably be studying right now, but instead I'm blogging. I'm just waiting until Brad wakes up so we can, you guessed it, play tennis! Then we're going to my brothers house to watch Lost tonight. It's a tradition. We've been going over there for 3 years now every Wednesday night when Lost is in season.

Kings of Leon - Use Somebody ~I cannot get this song out of my head! I love it :)

Brad and I don't hang out nearly as much as we used to lately. Things keep coming up. The car he bought needed a new clutch so he took it to a guy that someone recommended from work. The guy not only ruined Brad's car, but he also took parts from it. It was supposed to be done the first day he took it, but 2 days later the guy wasn't answering Brad's calls. So he just showed up and a bunch of guys were sitting around his car drinking. When they saw him they all kind of got frantic and the guy said 'it'll be done in 40 minutes.' It wouldn't even start...He already paid him the $125 and only got $30 back because they guy totally went immediately and bought drugs. Then he has the nerve to say "thanks a lot, I fixed your clutch for $90.." What a dead beat! Brad is taking him to the small claims court or something like that. A mechanic is going to check his car out and give an estimate on how much all the damage is going to cost. The lady who sold Brad the car agreed to testify that the car was fine before. They have pictures and everything. Then people were saying that this 'mechanic' was going to be outside waiting for Brad to get off work so he could fight him. haha. WHAT A MESS! Did I mention that Brad's car before this one caught on fire?! Yeah..he has the worst luck ever.

I wish I had something exciting to talk about, but I don't.

K, bye.

1 comment:

  1. i think that story was exciting enough. why in the world would someone recommend that mechanic? i hope the case turns out in Brad's favor..i don't see how it couldn't. ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete