Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fearless!

Taylor Swift is coming to Ohio 3 times for her 2009 Fearless Tour! I'm so excited! I told Brad and we are going to get tickets (hopefully on the floor) as soon as they are available. Yes, Brad is going. Every time "Love Story" comes on the radio I crank it and sing along and even he joins in sometimes. hehe. We are planning to go to the one in Columbus on July 17. I haven't been to a concert since Avril Lavigne in the 7th grade! I even wrote about it in my Diary...

April 16, 2003

"Yesterday was the bomb! We went to see Avril Lavigne in concert (coolest rock singer in my time, just for when I'm older to remember) Our seets were on the floor, well like standing. First there was this stupid band called GOB. They were horrible!! Then Simple Plan, they rock just not as much as Avril. Then after like 2 hours she came out...TRY TO SHUT ME UP TOUR...It started with Sk8er Boi and we were all jumpin', it was great! I sang all her songs beginning to the end. She's my hero! Sorry Elvis, but your daughter is a B****! Ne way so two guys got in a fight and they were like cussing. Then there was this girl that really looked like Avril beside us, it was sweet!! I'll like never forget this concert!!! I have the best parents in the world and I will love them till the end of the universe!!!"

I still remember that concert like it was yesterday. I am just as excited now as I was at 13! As I'm writing this I'm blaring Taylor Swift's cd and singing along. I have 4 months to learn every single word to every single song on her first album and this album. Piece of cheesecake. I love them all!

Taylor has totally taken Avril's spot as my fav female singer. Avril's 3rd cd, although I bought it, is just not good. It's like she's getting older, but singing songs that are for bratty 12 year olds that are growing up to fast. This is just my own opinion. Plus, she isn't as good of a role model for younger girls nowadays.

After we go to this concert, I'm totally blogging about every detail. I haven't written in my old diary since October 2003 or any journal for that matter. I think having a journal is a really good idea. It's hilarious to look back and also therapeutic at times. My mom gave me my diary in 2002; "To my beautiful daughter with love from mom- For all your thoughts and dreams" I love writing, but it's so much faster to type =)

Totally getting a cute pair of cowgirl boots for the concert! I cannot wait! AAAAAHHHH

I'm only up when you're not down
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground
It's like no matter what I do
Well you drive me crazy half the time
The other half I'm only trying to let you know
That what I feel is true
And I'm only me when I'm with you

2 comments: