Friday, April 3, 2009

Seriously?

When I was younger, people would always say "you look just like your mom" but now I keep getting "you look a lot like your dad." Seriously? How am I supposed to take that? I don't see it...not even when he was younger. I have a large head, just like him and we have the same color of eyes. Other than that I'm a little puzzled.

This morning at 10am Taylor Swift tickets went on sale for Columbus. I was there and ready at 10am. At 10:01 we were able to get them. Floor seats were all unavailable, lower level seats were all unavailable, and finally I got us tickets in the terrace level. We will be sitting almost the furthest away from the stage. In a matter of minutes the tickets were sold out! Seriously? I'm thinking "no way...some people must have somehow gotten them early." Sure enough, if you are signed up for her e-mail list thing, you get first dibs on hot seats before anyone else. I'll punch a girl. (Just kidding) But I was not happy. It will still be great.

You know those stupid code things that you have to type in order to post something or advance to whatever else you are doing online? It will be like TYPE THIS CODE: b4nana PajAMa except it will be all distorted and splattered. Seriously? I HATE THOSE! Sometimes I can't figure out what the letters are and I keep having to do them over and over. They suck! Especially when I am trying to hurry up and purchase concert tickets...

I could eat cereal for every meal. When I was younger I wanted to own my very own cereal buffet. Seriously. Think about it.

Last night I played hide-n-seek in the dark at Travis' old house, which is like a jump, skip, and a hop away from my house out in the country. It's empty now and has no electricity. There are trees all around it. It was SO freaky. Seriously. We all had a lot of fun.

Well, me mum is home and now we are going to Mansfield for some shopping and to see Bride Wars while dad has band practice. This random/annoying blog really helped me kill some time ;)

6 comments:

  1. you could probably get tickets online from a vender. thats where a lot of the tickets probably went. You might have to spend a little extra on them but to get good seats its a possibility. then you could turn around and sell your tickets to someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know..i've always thought you look like your mom, but now at Easter i'm going to make you stand by both of them so i can see in person. either way...you're beautiful. :)

    what's your favorite kind of cereal?

    oh, i HATE those stupid word things too and it makes me do one every time i make a comment on your blog. oh the things i do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already had to use Mom and Dad's credit card to do it and put money in their account and that all sounds complicated :\ Remember, you're talking to me Ashley. I'd be worried that someone was selling me bad tickets etc. It does suck though!

    Mom informed me tonight that dad and I do not have the same color of eyes, but Cody and I do.

    My favorite kind(s) of cereal are: Honey Bunches of Oats (ANYTHING granola), Blueberry Muffin Tops, Frosted Mini Wheats, Life, Product 19, Frosted & Honey Nut Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Apple Jacks, Fruity Pebbles..I DO NOT like cereal that makes the milk all chocolaty and gross.
    Thanks for asking and going through the agony of word verifications for meeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Brandon has the same eye color also. I know that Lex and Simon both have the same colored eyes. Those two could be twins! Lex has a new favorite thing.....LOST. I have been watching during nap time and she tells me everytime I try to get her to sleep. "Me want to watch Lost. I looovvveeee Lost. She knows when its lost and she remembers things about it. Cracks me up! Your dream of taking over the world with Lost is becoming a reality!

    ReplyDelete