Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happiness is when I...

  1. see a smile :)
  2. catch a fish <><
  3. hear a favorite song on the radio
  4. play tennis (preferably win;)
  5. spend time with my awesome family & friends
  6. am outside doing anything
  7. listen
  8. do the right thing
  9. make someone else happy
  10. paint a room and give it a makeover
  11. am right
  12. help someone
  13. know the answer
  14. get a hug from mom
  15. am treated with respect
  16. wake up to birds chirping
  17. am with Bradly
  18. cry tears of joy
  19. eat healthy
  20. teach someone something
  21. stand up for what I believe in
  22. watch Lost or Ellen
  23. see/play with a puppy
  24. save money
  25. drink an apple juice slushy
  26. exercise
  27. find something I've been looking for
  28. paint my toe nails
  29. do my best
  30. sing in the shower
  31. let my hair air dry and leave it natural
  32. make something, anything
  33. clean
  34. get hand-me-downs from M&K
  35. eat cereal
  36. make my parents proud
  37. see a good movie
  38. look up at the sky and just breathe
  39. figure out what to do
  40. live
Life can get overwhelming sometimes and make you feel pretty low, but everyone has hundreds of things that make them happy. What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment